Effective Guide on How to Reduce Pimples and Dark Spots
Pimples are sebum clogged pores that grow on different parts of the body, but the most common areas where these can be spotted are the face, chest, neck, back, and shoulders. Now you can easily reduce pimples with some easy tips.
While pimples do not pose serious health risks, they can diminish a person’s confidence, especially when red and swollen.
Additionally, pimples can cause scarring and dark spots on the face.
How to Reduce Pimples and Dark Spots
It has not been fully determined why some people are prone to pimples than others.
However, factors such as hormones, genetics, medications, and the use of makeup increase the tendency of clogged pores. The following, on the other hand, may worsen the condition of a pimple
- Harsh friction applied to the face from extreme rubbing
- Pressure from clothing and wearable gears
- Squeezing pimples
- Increased stress levels
- Hormonal imbalance during the menstrual cycle
4 (Mighty Natural Remedies) to Treat Dark Spots
- Lemons – Lemon juice has Vitamin c and that can lighten dark spots on your face by rubbing some on the affected area and wash it off after some time.
- Potatoes – They have natural abilities to fade dark spots and scars from your face. Enzymes in vegetables help to promote healthy skin.
- Buttermilk – Combination of buttermilk and tomato juice can do wonders for your skin. Apply on your skin and wash after 15 minutes for the best result.
- Aloe Vera – Apply this “Skin Gem” for few days on dark spots for few weeks by massaging with your fingertips.
A pimple or Acne Problems
Here are some ways on how to tackle pimple growth and whiten the spots where that has darkened because of these clogged pores:
- Maintain a clean face through washing with a gentle cleanser. Avoid soaps with fragrances and harsh chemicals.
- Moisturize your face.
- Use makeup suitable for your skin type. Remove everything you have applied on your face before your go to sleep.
Whitening Darks Spots
- Use natural substances such as lemon juice, oats, buttermilk, egg white, potato, sandalwood, almonds, baking soda, tomatoes, aloe vera, tea tree oil, honey, cocoa butter, citrus fruits, cucumber, coconut oil, and other home remedies.
- Consult your dermatologist for products that are safe to use to reduce your pimple marks. This is especially important when you are pregnant or a lactating mother. You need to know the safety of a product before you apply it since it might have adverse effects on your pregnancy and lactation.
Getting Rod of Acne and Dark Spots: Bottom Line
Chronic breakouts and those that suffer from severe acne are often plagued with acne scarring by way of dark spots on the skin and face where acne has harmed the skin health deeply. If you are one that has a lot of breakouts or pimples you will want to use these helpful tips and also to take preventative measures to cure your acne and also to help improve your skin health. In the most severe cases, you should consult with a dermatologist who will tailor your treatment and offer you options in skin care treatments from laser surgeries, to prescription creams.
Also This: Best Advice to Know On How to Burn Face Fat