Easy Tips to Know How to Make Perfect French Toast
Making the perfect french toast is often met with challenge. Either your french toast is soggy and not crispy on the outside and deliciously flavorful on the inside- or you manage to overcook it for some reason.
There is no science to cooking french toast, but there are certain tricks that one can use to perfect their recipe. With the right ingredients, and a commitment to follow each step carefully, your french toast can be the envy of them all!
Delicious, Perfect French Toast Recipe
How to make the perfect French toast in a perfect manner is quite easy, but the biggest challenge while making French toast is the quality of ingredients. It is always necessary to keep in mind that French toast is made of the countable part and that is why choosing the quality ingredients is the best.
List of Ingredients:
Note that you should always choose the best ingredients as the list is small and hence quality should be considered.
- Maple syrup
Recipe to Make Perfect French toast:
- Prepare dip: Mix the egg, milk, and cinnamon and whisk the mixture. You can also add sugar if you want it sweet or later sugar syrup can be poured. Beat the mixture for a considerable time to make it soft. Now, pour this mixture into a plate or narrow bottom utensil.
- Take good quality bread and dip the bread in the mixture and turn the side of the bread. Make sure you keep the bread soaked in egg mixture for around 1 minute and turn the bread and dip the other side for same time again.
- Carefully, take the soaked bread to the pan and slowly keep in frying pan, wait till it turns golden brown and then change the side.
- If you want them sweet, pour sugar syrup or maple syrup otherwise preserve them for your breakfast crunch.
- The golden brown and crispy and creamy French toasts are ready.
- To have the smooth texture from inside always choose the egg bread. In fact, stale bread is a better choice because fresh bread becomes soggy quickly.
- You can avoid making French toast sweet, and they can be a good healthy breakfast.
So, you have got your answer to perfect creamy inside and crispy outside t perfect French toast recipe. Enjoy!
Read here: HOW TO SAVE MONEY WITH THESE EASY HACKS